Welcome to our family campground! To ensure the safety and
enjoyment of all our campers
we ask that you follow these rules:
- All campers must register upon arrival. One vehicle per site. Extra vehicle parking available.
- No unauthorized vehicles permitted on grounds. All visitors register at office. Park in designated area.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Watch for children.
- Quiet time is from 10 pm to 8 am. No loud noises, including radios. Please try not to disturb your neighbor.
- Pets are welcomed with a leash and an owner. Pets are an owner's responsibility, not someone else's. Pets are to be leashed when out of their owner's camping unit and (with the exception of Guide Pets) are to stay out of all buildings and shared areas.
- Pets do not like to be left alone and will share their feelings with all of your camping neighbors! Keep in mind that no one wants to be remembered for what their pets leave behind so, we want to "thank you" in advance for keeping their "acts" cleaned up.
- Fires in fire rings only. Do not move fire rings or picnic tables.
- Garbage is accepted in our dumpster, located near the office. Recyclables are also accepted in zero sort containers.
- Do not drain gray water on ground.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied to rest-rooms and rec room by an adult.
- Messages are posted in the office. Only emergency messages will be delivered to your site.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
Please remember: Management has the right to make, adjust or change these rules as it deems necessary to operate this campground in the best interests of all concerned. Management has the right to evict anyone, without a refund, for not obeying theses and other posted campground rules. Please, notify us if you see anything that you think needs our attention.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
We have firewood. The lights in the bathroom are on an electric eye.
OPEN MAY - OCTOBER
1567 Route 30
Dorset, VT 05251
© Dorset RV Park All Right Reserved